Trade In Rebate Program
Relying on outdated mobile computer technology can slow you down and compromise your operations. And with Microsoft phasing out support for its mobile operating systems and the sunset of 3G networks in full swing, there has never been a better time to trade in and trade up to next-generation Honeywell mobile devices.
For a limited time, trade in your outdated mobile computers and save up to $200 when you purchase an eligible Honeywell device. Take your savings even further and ensure you get the predictable performance you need to maximize device uptime and return on investment with Honeywell support and repair services.
Here’s what you get when you upgrade to Honeywell’s Android™-powered mobile devices:
- Simpler mobile deployments, with less risk and cost
- Faster, more accurate, and more effective employees
- Heightened customer satisfaction levels
- Reduced costs and more efficient operations
How to Get Your Cash Rebates
- Purchase a qualified product and take the step to modernize your operations with a clear path to a better user experience, optimized performance, and the ability to take advantage of the latest security protection.
- Submit your rebate claim within 90 days of the date of purchase.
- Trade in your outdated devices. Ship the trade-in rebate form and a copy of the invoice with shipment of existing devices for program tracking and to verify purchase of new Honeywell products.
Honeywell and Mobility Edge is a trademark or registered trademark of Honeywell International, Inc. Windows is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc.