Considering Cloud-Based Services? Consider These Benefits
If you’ve been considering cloud computing as a back-up for critical data, you’re not alone. Over the last several years we’ve started to use it on a regular basis in our personal lives with applications like Dropbox, iCloud, and yes, even your Yahoo! or Gmail accounts. On top of the fact that the cloud serves to house unlimited quantities of data, it helps us become more efficient in a number of very cost-effective ways.
As you gather the reasons for wanting to migrate your data in the cloud, here are a few to add to your list:
- Reliability – Time is money; and downtime means losing lots of it in a short amount of time. You won’t have to worry about the risk of losing data or experiencing downtime when your data is hosted in the cloud. The redundancy designed into your cloud-based solution ensures that your data is safe, and likely will be hosted in a separate geographical area, so the chances of losing everything during a disaster is extremely slim.
- Flexibility – The cloud is scalable, it grows as you grow, and can easily accommodate the changes in your business. The days of frequently planning to increase space for server storage are over — and if disaster strikes, recovery time is minimal with little resource required on your part.
- Reduced Capital Expenditures – The investment you made in expensive hardware and servers are a thing of the past. Your host carries that burden in their data center, eliminating that cost on your end.
- Maintenance & Overhead – Again, your host handles updates, maintenance and a variety of other responsibilities that used to be the responsibility of your IT department. Offloading this part of the job means IT personnel can focus on other priorities in the business, and keep their level of employee support high.
- Mobile Friendly – For remote workers, it’s easier than ever to access and update information, while maintaining the integrity of data without duplicating effort or not having the right data at the right time.
- Security – When you choose the right partner, you can count on enterprise-class data integrity, support and security to eliminate fear of hackers, disasters and other issues that keep us up at night.
How the Cloud Effects Internal Communication
The biggest benefit of hosting data in the cloud is cost savings – both from a hardware and resource standpoint, but it also greatly benefits your employees. Simplified processes mean greater productivity, faster response times, and more effort dedicated to the task at hand vs. trying to recover lost data or wait for updates to occur.
Want to see how it all can come together for your organization? Contact us today to request an online demo of our cloud-based services and see for yourself how easy it is to get started.
4136B Jersey Pike, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Phone (423) 855-1822 | Fax (423) 499-6317