Drive shipping and receiving productivity to new levels with hardware from BARCOM for Lanham’s E-Ship & E-Receive Solutions.
Maximize the power of E-Ship & E-Receive applications and minimize downtime with these industry-leading hardware solutions from BARCOM:
Honeywell Granit Industrial-Grade Area-Imaging Scanner
The ideal bar code scanner for challenging warehouse environments. Available either wireless or tethered, with choice of scanning range options.
Honeywell Xenon Hand-Held Area-Imaging Scanner
Offers aggressive bar code scanning in light industrial environments; tethered and wireless configurations available.
Mettler Toledo PS60 Scale
Perfect for PC-Based carrier shipping systems.
Zebra GC420 Performance Desktop Printer
This economical, compact desktop printer provides excellent quality labels for light duty usage.
Zebra ZT200 Industrial Desktop Printer
This industrial printer offers high-volume label printing, using full-size label rolls for minimal downtime and media changes.
When you choose BARCOM, you get results.
We understand the challenges that your employees face. We’ve worked in the trenches and know how harsh a
warehouse environment can be. That’s why our customers are proud to call us their partner. We help them get the
results they need – greater productivity, increased accuracy and higher profits. Call us today to schedule a free
warehouse walk-through and let us show you how to become a leader in your industry.
E-Ship Shipping Manifest System
- Use Pack Line Scanning to create package-level detail for shipments
- Ensure shipping accuracy by scanning items while packing, even across multiple shipments
- Easily generate tracking numbers for those packages
- Operate multiple warehouses & shipping points from a consolidated ERP system
- Access to popular shipping carriers built inside E-Ship: UPS, FedEx, USPS and LTL carriers
Users report near 100% accuracy when using E-Ship.
Automate your workflow with bar code scanning integrated into your warehouse receiving process.
With E-Receive, your workers experience:
- Over-receiving capabilities
- The ability to assign bar codes and enter new product descriptions at the time of receiving
- Simplified capture of product data
- Increased productivity with bar code labeling functionality
- Support for item cross-referencing
- Lot and serial number tracking
E-Receive users can scan bar coded labels, items or cases, providing a fast, accurate way to update WMS documents in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
BARCOM’s Professional Services Team Focuses on Customer Results.
Service offerings include:
- On-Site and Predictive / Virtual RF Site Surveys
- Asset Tagging
- Co-Engineering of Bin Location Labels
- Demo Units & Test Equipment
- Help Desk Support
- Maintenance Agreements