- The industry’s fastest 4 inch rugged mobile receipt printer
- Built rugged to survive realworld mobility in field service, route accounting and point-of-service applications
- Smart Printing capabilities support stand-alone printer applications, eliminating PC expense and complexity
- 20-30% faster time-to-receipt and -invoice printing than competitive products
- Low cost of development and support
- Paper sensors and standard LCD display minimize lost transactions and wasted time troubleshooting
- Seamless integration with Intermec computers and other mobile devices
- Secure wired and wireless communication options: Bluetooth®,USB, Serial
- SmartSystems® remote device management reduces support needs
The fastest choice for rugged mobile receipt printing, the PB51 delivers a clear advantage for workers on-the-go who need to produce invoices, delivery receipts, service estimates, mobile point-of-sale receipts, inventory management schedules and sales orders. Whether it's used as a stand-alone printer, or paired with a mobile computer, the PB51 increases operator efficiency. The printer's large memory store reduces system latency and supports fast, high quality production of the graphically complex receipts and invoices that are common in route accounting, transportation and logistics, retail and field service applications.
The PB51 printer boasts more than double the memory of competitive models, and features uniquely optimized print mechanisms, enabling it to deliver receipts and invoices 20 to 30% faster* while also easily handling complex graphics such as logos. Mil-Spec levels of durability and lightweight design contribute to an overall mobile receipt printing package that delivers measurable improvements in ownership costs and worker productivity.
Fast-paced work demands reliability and predictability. With on-board sensors that detect notch, black mark, end-of-roll, and door open status (all communicated via the intuitive LCD display) the PB51 ensures workers always know what's going on with their printer and helps prevent them from losing transactions or wasting time troubleshooting.
The rugged PB receipt printer family is built on a common electrical and mechanical foundation, and integrates closely with Intermec mobile computers and software including Intermec Browser (IB) and Intermec SmartSystems. The integrated approach provides efficiencies in development, deployment and support, and optimizes performance. Intermec SmartSystems provides remote monitoring and diagnostics to networked devices so problems can be resolved quickly. Shared accessories add flexibility and reduce spares inventory and costs. Intermec media options ensure consistently high print quality across a range of applications.
Leveraging the Intermec platform gives companies a solution that can grow with their needs. As “smart” printers, the rugged PB printers can host stand-alone applications developed through Intermec Fingerprint programming to address custom requirements today or in the future, without upgrading hardware.
The printers’ comprehensive options meet a range of application needs. Drop-in media loading and adjustable media holders enable workers to easily change tasks without changing equipment. A choice of secure wired and wireless interfaces (Bluetooth, Serial, USB) allows them to select the one that fits their environment.
The printers’ rugged design means performance you can depend on, day after day. Unique mechanical design elements and the largest battery capacity in their class help these printers maintain productivity in the most extreme environments. The printers have a 5 foot, 26 time drop spec; IP54 seal rating; and off-road vehicle-strength shock and vibration specs, minimizing repairs and downtime. When issues do arise, Intermec Medallion Complete service contracts deliver peace-of-mind and insurance against unbudgeted repair costs.
* Based on tests conducted by Intermec Technologies, May - June 2009. For a copy of the test data, please contact Intermec Printer Marketing.